ServicesProven cost management
FSL Projects Limited has a proven track record in managing all aspects of a project throughout its lifecycle.
Our dedicated team of project managers define clear project objectives and establish an effective communication structure with our clients to ensure we provide a co-ordinated approach to effective project delivery.
A proven track record in managing financial aspects
FSL Projects Limited has a proven track record in managing the financial aspects of a project throughout its lifecycle. We understand value for money to mean obtaining the maximum benefit with the resources available to our clients.
We also understand that this will mean different things to individual stakeholders and will require careful management by us.
Our dedicated cost management team provide a service built on understanding the marketplace, working closely with the design team, providing technical expertise and challenging the process.
We have established a strong portfolio of projects across the industry sectors.
Quantity Surveying Services
- Cost planning and modelling
- Design audit
- Value engineering
- Tender and contract documentation
- Construction cost management control and forecasting
- Supply chain management
- Change management
- Valuation and final accounting
- Risk management
- Quantification services
- Fund monitoring
- Managing tenants’ requirements
- Capital allowances
- Life cycle costing / cost in use
Project Management Services
- Employer’s Agent
- Development consultancy
- Project control and co-ordination
- Programme planning
- Programme management
- Third party liaison
- Tenant / purchaser management
- Construction management
- Procurement and contract advice
- Design management & planning
- Risk management
- Consultant and contractor selection
- Due diligence & appraisal
- Contract administration & delivery
- Client Representative and Tenants’ agent
Helping you to comply with construction regulations
If you’re undertaking commercial building work you have legal duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. That includes appointing a Principal Designer. We can help.
If you wish to implement works, you are probably deemed a Client under the CDM Regulations, and this now imposes more onerous duties on you than ever before.
We understand the Role of Principal Designer
We understand the role of the Principal Designer and we’ll make sure we fulfil it properly to give you complete peace of mind. We’ll help you understand and carry out your CDM duties and help you carry them out including helping you choose good designers and contractors.
We’ll make sure you know what you have to do to comply with the requirements. We’ll co-ordinate the compilation of the information you need to issue for the pre-construction phase, ensure you notify the HSE, and generally advise you as to your obligations and duties from inception of a project through to completion.
Helping to ensure your construction project runs smoothly
Funding institutions and individuals need to know their investment is proactively managed and invested correctly.
Our services manage every pound, euro or dollar during the life cycle of a project, minimising risk for all clients who invest in construction, but are not responsible for project delivery.
Our strong quantity surveying and project management team can assist from inception, supporting development appraisals through to on-site monitoring.
Project Monitoring Services
We have worked on many schemes providing project monitoring services to individuals and institutions. Some of these projects are listed below:
- Puma Investments – Dray King, Wigan
- Barclays Bank – Tame Park Logistics, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Barclays Bank – Bushey Medical Centre, Watford
- Barclays Bank – Church Street Medical, Tewkesbury
- Handelsbanken – Space GSK, Kenilworth Road, Leamington Spa
- Handelsbanken – Willow Cottage, Napton
- Handelsbanken – New House, Baginton
- Allied Irish Bank – Waste Recycling Facility, Coventry
Building Surveying Services
Our services are designed to manage risks and ensure precision, efficiency, and confidence at every phase of your project.
• Pre-Acquisition Services
• Condition Surveys
• Planned Maintenance
• Project Design
• Defects Investigation
• Reinstatement Building Cost Assessment
• Measured Surveys
• Party Wall Services
• Expert Witness
• Clerk of Works
• Technical Due Diligence